The application forms duly filled with requisite documents should be
forwarded to the school administration. The selection of students is
based on personal interaction with the student and an entrance test for
class KG onwards. Admission is granted purely on the basis of
performance during interaction and entrance test. School reserves all
right related to the selection of the candidates.
Essential Documents to be deposited at time of admission:
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Attested Photocopy of Mark sheet (if applicable)
- Original Transfer Certificate (if applicable)
- Attested photocopy of Ration Card/Aadhar Card/Photo ID proof of
- Recent photograph of child (4 in pp size)
- Parents photo (2-2 each of Mother and Father in pp size)dd" fees
structure" in Admissions with attached file
EVALUATION AND PROMOTION
Students performance is assessed through the curriculum based on
Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) systems in Primary and
Secondary classes through planned Formative and Summative Assessment in
each term. Students are graded according to aggregate performance and
promoted to the next class at the end of each academic year.
WITHDRAWAL FROM SCHOOL
A student can be withdrawn from the school at the end of academic year
but notice for such withdrawal should be given by March 1st (in
Those who take the transfer certificate in middle of the session are
liable to pay fees for the remaining months of the entire academic year
- Non-bus/taxi commuters must arrive 10 minutes before the school
- Uniform is compulsory during school hours and for all school functions
including all such instances where students are representing the school
- Uniform must always be neat and clean.
- Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals and
ensure that it remains combed and tidy.
- Bullying and the use of foul language are punishable offences, whether
in or out of school. Students found using the same will be expelled.
- Students are not allowed to bring any weapons or sharp instruments,
such as blades, knives, paper scalpels, scissors etc., to school.
- Damaging or disfiguring any school property may result in expulsion
- Students are prohibited from bringing any publication, reference
books, CD or Other storage devices like floppies, pen drives or I-pods,
not relevant to Pursuits
- Bringing money to school is not allowed.
- Bringing mobile phones, cameras, expensive pens, pencils, pencil box,
etc to school is strictly forbidden.
- In the interest of their own security, students are advised not to
buy or receive any articles, gifts or foodstuffs from anyone at all en
- It is mandatory for all students, unless instructed otherwise to be
present for festivals and functions celebrated in and
outside the school.
- Students are not allowed to celebrate their birthday or any other
occasion in school with cake, snacks and cold drinks.
- Girls are not allowed to apply henna, nail paint on their hands. They
are not allowed to wear earrings or rings on fingers or nose rings.
However, one pair of small ear studs in permitted.
- Girls with long hair must plait their hair. Hair-band is a part of
uniform and it must be worn by all girl students in the school.
- Coloring or bleaching of hair is not permitted.
- No student has the permission to commute to school on self- driven
two/ four wheelers.
School Timings may change time to time, subject to the change in weather
conditions or any specific requirement. Therefore information for the
same will be given to enrolled students via diary note, text messages,